1. The country I’d most like to visit
2. My Favourite kinds of foreign food
3. What computer games might be like in 20
20. What motivates me to work hard
21. I would/wouldn’t like more independence from my parents because… years
4. My grandparents
5. Computer games
6. What age should you be allowed to use the internet
7. Why it’s important to spend time outdoors
8. Does technology make our lives easier?
9. The most embarrassing day of my life
10. Will there be a World War 3 in my lifetime
11. I do/don’t believe in aliens because ……
12. The worst kind of natural disasters
13. What I think will happen in 2012
14. My favourite festival
15. What I think of space travel
16. The differences between Chinese and western schools
17. Should Chinese health care be free?
18. The disadvantages of being rich
19. Which is more important: attractiveness or personality?
22. The strangest dream I’ve had
23. The scariest dream I’ve had
24. The best dream I’ve had
25. Fashion is/isn’t important to me because….
26. Why a good sense of humour is important.
27. My ideal weekend
28. What makes a good friend
29. What I would do if I was rich
30. Should old people be allowed to drive?
1. Should parents set limits in internet access for their teenage children? Why?
2. Should smoking be prohibited completely in all countries? Why?
3. Agree or disagree: There is nothing that young people could teach old people.
4. Should pets be allowed in university dormitories?
5. Agree or disagree: Museums should be made free.
6. Agree or disagree: Zoos should be banned.
7. Agree or disagree: Advertising aiming at children should be restricted.
8. Agree or disagree: Junk food should be taxed.
9. Agree or disagree: Universities should abolish the practice of cutting off the electricity at dormitory at night.
10. Some say music training in college is unnecessary, while others do not believe so. What is your opinion on this issue?
11. Some people like to do only what they already do well. Other people prefer to try new things and take risks. Which do you prefer?
12. Some say military training at college is necessary while other disagree. What’s your point of view on this subject? Why?
13. What qualities do you think a friend should have to continue the friendship? Use specific reasons to support your idea.
14. Some people say college degree begins to lose shining while others do not think so. What’s your point of view on this subject? Why?
15. Some say growing up in rich family promotes children’s personality and character. Some think otherwise. What’s your opinion? Why?
16. In universities, students should take history courses no matter what field they study. Do you agree?
17. Agree or not agree: the next twenty years from now on, students will not use printed books any more.
18. Agree or not agree: working together is better than working alone.
19. Do you think nowadays the young generation’s life is in fact easier and more comfortable than their elder generation’s?
20. Do you think package tour is a good way of traveling?
21. How to be popular?
22. Learn how to say no.
23. Nowadays western festivals are increasingly welcome in china. Do you think it is good or not?
24. Could you talk about the reasons why there are so many “DINK” (Double Income No Kids) families continually appearing in our society?
1 Should smoking be prohibited completely in all countries?
2 Now some students prefer to work for themselves or own a business. Would you rather be self-employed, work for someone else or own a business?
2现在有些学生喜欢为自己工作，或自己的生意。你宁愿自己，为别人或自己的业务工作？ 3 Some one say military training at college is necessary, while others are disagree. What do you think?
4 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement？
5 Some people say college degree begins to lose shining while others do not think so. What’s your point of view on this subject? Why?
8 Learning about the past has no value for those of us living in the present.
9.What is a very important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world today? Choose one skill and use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
10 Some people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer to travel alone. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
11 Some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
12 Is face-to-face communication better than other types of communication？
13 Now in the age of the Internet, reading books does not seem as important as it once was. Do you think people can learn as much on the Internet as they can by reading books? Which method do you prefer?
14 It's been said that technology creates more problems than it solves and may threaten or damage the quality of life. Is this statement reasonable? What problems does technology bring us? Use specific examples in your answer, please.
15 The expression “never give up” means to keep trying and never stop working for your goals. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
英语即兴演讲题目 英语即兴演讲题目（09年cctv杯半决赛即兴题目） 2009年11月12日第一场比赛
1. should a ban be imposed on uestricted advertisement to send text messages
into mobile phones? (是否应该限制手机乱发广告信息)
2. wouldnt it be fair for men to retire earlier than women? （男性比女性提前退休是否公平？）
3. is it patriotic to pay to bring back artifacts stolen by other countries?(购买国际市场上的中国被盗古董是否是爱国行为？)
4。are people who have owned more than a home being selfish? (拥有一套以上房子的人自私吗？)
5. does an all-star cast enchance or distract a film message?（一部电影都是大牌演员，是否真的能表现电影内容？）
6. should a pedestrians injured in crossing the street in a wrong place be
7. are pre-university students too young to live in a foreign countries? （高中生出国留学是否太早？）语即兴演讲题目（09年cctv杯半决赛第二场题目）
1. are criticism levelled upon post 80s generation justified?对80后的批评真的很公正吗？中国产品起中国名字：民族狭隘还是常识定义？
3. do we have to use our real names online?
4.in times of economic crisis, is it justified for some countries to put their
6. should salary caps be imposed on senior management? (限制国有企业高管工资应该吗？)
7. should state institutions be obliged to purchase green vehecles?(比亚迪研制出电动汽车，政府应该率先购买吗？) 更多精彩请浏览：
1. is it the right time for china to introduce two-child policy?面对老龄化，我们是否改变计划生育政策？
2. does the growth of online shopping will herald the high street shopping? (网购是否能取代传统购物？)
3. what is the domestic travel tool for china: train or plane?
4. does breakdown in gender sterotyping will benefit the societyprogress?
5. are we surrender our privacy to technology?
6. should education in chian be less academic and job oriented? （高等教育应该少学术，多面向就业技能吗？）
7. should internet addiction be treated as a genius education or irresponsible
8.do we spend too much time on learning english?
1. people attend college or university for many different reasons (for example,
new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). why do you think people
attend college or university? use specific reasons and examples to support your
2. do you agree or disagree with the following statement? parents are the best
teachers. use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
9. some people prefer to live in a small town. others prefer to live in a big
city. which place would you prefer to live in? use specific reasons and details to
support your answer.
12. many people visit museums when they travel to new places. why do you think
people visit museums? use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
14. some people believe that university students should be required to attend
classes. others believe that going to classes should be optional for students. which
point of view do you agree with? use specific reasons and details to explain your
16. it has recently been announced that a new restaurant may be built in your
neighborhood. do you support or oppose this plan? why? use specific reasons and
details to support your answer.
18. what are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)? use specific
details and examples to explain why these qualities are important.
19. should governments spend more money on improving roads and highways, or should
governments spend more money on improving public transportation (buses, trains,
subways)? why? use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.
20. it is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city.
do you agree or disagree? use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay.
21. in general, people are living longer now. discuss the causes of this
phenomenon. use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.
22. we all work or will work in our jobs with many different kinds of people.
in your opinion, what are some important characteristics of a co- worker (someone
you work closely with)? use reasons and specific examples to explain why these
characteristics are important.
23. in some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. do you
think this is a good idea? support your opinion by using specific reasons and details.
24. a person you know is planning to move to your town or city. what do you think
this person would like and dislike about living in your town or city? why? use specific
reasons and details to develop your essay.
26. it has recently been announced that a new movie theater may be built in your
neighborhood. do you support or oppose this plan? why? use specific reasons and
details to support your answer.
27. do you agree or disagree with the following statement? people should sometimes
do things that they do not enjoy doing. use specific reasons and examples to support
28. do you agree or disagree with the following statement? television, newspapers,
magazines, and other media pay too much attention to the personal lives of famous
people such as public figures and celebrities. use specific reasons and details to
explain your opinion.
29. some people believe that the earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity.
others feel that human activity makes the earth a better place to live. what is your
opinion? use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
32. is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save
your money for some time in the future? use specific reasons and examples to support
33. you have received a gift of money. the money is enough to buy either a piece
of jewelry you like or tickets to a concert you want to attend. which would you buy?
use specific reasons and details to support your answer.
34. businesses should hire employees for their entire lives. do you agree or
disagree? use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
35. do you agree or disagree with the following statement? attending a live
performance (for example, a play, concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than
watching the same event on television. use specific reasons and examples to support
your opinion. 36. choose one of the following transportation vehicles and explain
why you think it has changed peoples lives. automobiles bicycles airplanes use
specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
37. do you agree or disagree that progress is always good? use specific reasons
and examples to support your answer.
38. learning about the past has no value for those of us living in the present.
do you agree or disagree? use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
39. do you agree or disagree with the following statement? with the help of
technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly.
use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
40. the expression never, never give up means to keep trying and never stop working
for your goals. do you agree or disagree with this statement? use specific reasons
and examples to support your answer.
41. some people think that human needs for farmland, housing, and industry are
more important than saving land for endangered animals. do you agree or disagree with
this point of view? why or why not? use specific reasons and examples to support your
42. what is a very important skill a person should learn insgroupsto be successful
in the world today? choose one skill and use specific reasons and examples to support
43. why do you think some people are attracted to dangerous sports or other
dangerous activities? use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
45. some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the days work.
others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night. which do you
prefer? use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.篇二：2012希望
之星口语大赛 即兴演讲题目 (参考)2012希望之星口语大赛 即兴演讲题目 （参考）
(一) about me
this is me
my best friend
my favorite sport
my favorite subject...my dream
my time to shine / i am the shining stari wish?
on my way to?
a gift to?
gain and loss?
to give or to be givennever give up
win or lose，games are funthe place i travel
learn to change yourselfthe color of life
(三)questions（1） 1whats your attitude towards shopping online?你对网购的看法？2what is the biggest influence of the internet on you?网络对你影响最大的是什
3three keys to a happy life 幸福人生的三个关键因素 4talk about your favorite book 说说你最喜欢的书 5who are you most grateful for? 你最感激的是谁？ 6talk about your favorite holiday 说说你最喜欢的假日7the most successful person you know 你所知道的最成功的人 8the greatest gift you have ever got 你曾得到最棒的礼物9talk about the most memorable event in your life 说说你人生中最难忘的事 10do
you think fashion shows are important in our daily life?11how do you usually do to save water?
12.whats your opinion about the relationship between human beings and animals?
13.whats your attitude towards e-shops?
1. will the world be a better place if human technology were not as developed
as it is now?
2. the developed countries and the developing countries, which should be
blamed more for global warming?
3. experience and creativity, which is more important in the development of
4. should middle school students be required to finish some courses in art
before they graduate from middle school?
7. should parents in china lessen the stress they put upon their children’
s performance in school?
8. if you are free to choose a country on earth to live in, which one would
you choose? why
9. of all the different problems you have in your life, which one do you think
is the most difficult to solve? how are you supposed to solve it?
10. is it reasonable for a young adult to always rely upon the help of his or
her parents to survive in the society? do you have any suggestions?
11. who should pay for the individual’s education, the government or the
individual, since almost anyone is paying tax to the government?
12. if you are the headmaster of your high school or the president of your
university, what kind of change(s) you would like to bring to your school or university
13. what do you think can we learn from the history?
14. do you think history is believable?
15. should young people pay more attention to the tradition of their fathers,
or should they simply create their own way of living?
16. with the popularization of cell-phone, do you think people’s life is made
more convenient or more troublesome?
18. against the background of globalization, should we maintain thecharacteristics of being a chinese, or should we live in a way that is globally
the same with one another?
19. with the development of artificial intelligence, is there a potential danger
in which man’s intelligence may be subjugated to that of the machine?
20. should the genetically modified food be allowed into the market?
22. how can one adapt to the radically changed, and still radically changing,
1st 10 good impromptu speech topics * what moral issue best defines you? * what is the biggest effect of the internet? * describe your worst experience * discuss the most memorable event in your life * is capitalism the best political and economic system? defend your choice. *
is knowledge more important than wisdom? * is a glass half full or half empty? explain your choice.* why are humans so fascinated with understanding the universe? * does technology live up to its promise? 2nd 10 good impromptu speech topics * the morality of zoos
* three keys to a happy life* reality tv shows