1. Do you really believe that Practice makes perfect? Give Specific examples to support your idea.
2. "It is no use doing what you like, you have got to like what you do." – Churchill
3. Do you think people today are any closer to achieving a peaceful and harmonious future or harmonious world than Confucius, who lived 2000 years ago?
4. Nowadays many university students are keen on starting up business, even at the expense of their study. What do you think?
5. Internet fraud has become a more and more serious problem, which endangers the trust among people. Do you have any good ways to deal with this problem?
6. Phone Apps have brought us many conveniences. Would you please recommend one or two that are most popular with university students and tell us why?
7. When Martin Luther King meets Barack Hussein Obama…
8. If you were to vote for American president, who would you prefer, Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?
9. The government should/ should not invest more in sports to promote nationalism.
10. This summer, a tragedy happened in Beijing safari park: a woman was killed and her daughter was badly hurt after they got out of their car and were attacked by a tiger. Recently, the daughter has expressed her regret for online blame on both her and her family. What’s your comment?
11. What have you benefited from your college life? What is your ideal university in your heart?
12. What is your understanding of the quality of being independent? What are the benefits of being independent?
13. Suppose your course studies on campus have conflicts with your part-time jobs or social practices. What would you like to deal with this problem?
14. What are the qualifications of being a good leader? What is your understanding of leadership training of the young people?
15. What is your understanding of being successful? How would you like to train yourselves at college to get well prepared to embrace a successful life?
英语即兴演讲题目 英语即兴演讲题目（09年cctv杯半决赛即兴题目） 2009年11月12日第一场比赛
1. should a ban be imposed on uestricted advertisement to send text messages
into mobile phones? (是否应该限制手机乱发广告信息)
2. wouldnt it be fair for men to retire earlier than women? （男性比女性提前退休是否公平？）
3. is it patriotic to pay to bring back artifacts stolen by other countries?(购买国际市场上的中国被盗古董是否是爱国行为？)
4。are people who have owned more than a home being selfish? (拥有一套以上房子的人自私吗？)
5. does an all-star cast enchance or distract a film message?（一部电影都是大牌演员，是否真的能表现电影内容？）
6. should a pedestrians injured in crossing the street in a wrong place be
7. are pre-university students too young to live in a foreign countries? （高中生出国留学是否太早？）语即兴演讲题目（09年cctv杯半决赛第二场题目）
1. are criticism levelled upon post 80s generation justified?对80后的批评真的很公正吗？中国产品起中国名字：民族狭隘还是常识定义？
3. do we have to use our real names online?
4.in times of economic crisis, is it justified for some countries to put their
6. should salary caps be imposed on senior management? (限制国有企业高管工资应该吗？)
7. should state institutions be obliged to purchase green vehecles?(比亚迪研制出电动汽车，政府应该率先购买吗？) 更多精彩请浏览：
1. is it the right time for china to introduce two-child policy?面对老龄化，我们是否改变计划生育政策？
2. does the growth of online shopping will herald the high street shopping? (网购是否能取代传统购物？)
3. what is the domestic travel tool for china: train or plane?
4. does breakdown in gender sterotyping will benefit the societyprogress?
5. are we surrender our privacy to technology?
6. should education in chian be less academic and job oriented? （高等教育应该少学术，多面向就业技能吗？）
7. should internet addiction be treated as a genius education or irresponsible
8.do we spend too much time on learning english?
1. people attend college or university for many different reasons (for example,
new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). why do you think people
attend college or university? use specific reasons and examples to support your
2. do you agree or disagree with the following statement? parents are the best
teachers. use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
9. some people prefer to live in a small town. others prefer to live in a big
city. which place would you prefer to live in? use specific reasons and details to
support your answer.
12. many people visit museums when they travel to new places. why do you think
people visit museums? use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
14. some people believe that university students should be required to attend
classes. others believe that going to classes should be optional for students. which
point of view do you agree with? use specific reasons and details to explain your
16. it has recently been announced that a new restaurant may be built in your
neighborhood. do you support or oppose this plan? why? use specific reasons and
details to support your answer.
18. what are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)? use specific
details and examples to explain why these qualities are important.
19. should governments spend more money on improving roads and highways, or should
governments spend more money on improving public transportation (buses, trains,
subways)? why? use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.
20. it is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city.
do you agree or disagree? use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay.
21. in general, people are living longer now. discuss the causes of this
phenomenon. use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.
22. we all work or will work in our jobs with many different kinds of people.
in your opinion, what are some important characteristics of a co- worker (someone
you work closely with)? use reasons and specific examples to explain why these
characteristics are important.
23. in some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. do you
think this is a good idea? support your opinion by using specific reasons and details.
24. a person you know is planning to move to your town or city. what do you think
this person would like and dislike about living in your town or city? why? use specific
reasons and details to develop your essay.
26. it has recently been announced that a new movie theater may be built in your
neighborhood. do you support or oppose this plan? why? use specific reasons and
details to support your answer.
27. do you agree or disagree with the following statement? people should sometimes
do things that they do not enjoy doing. use specific reasons and examples to support
28. do you agree or disagree with the following statement? television, newspapers,
magazines, and other media pay too much attention to the personal lives of famous
people such as public figures and celebrities. use specific reasons and details to
explain your opinion.
29. some people believe that the earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity.
others feel that human activity makes the earth a better place to live. what is your
opinion? use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
32. is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save
your money for some time in the future? use specific reasons and examples to support
33. you have received a gift of money. the money is enough to buy either a piece
of jewelry you like or tickets to a concert you want to attend. which would you buy?
use specific reasons and details to support your answer.
34. businesses should hire employees for their entire lives. do you agree or
disagree? use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
35. do you agree or disagree with the following statement? attending a live
performance (for example, a play, concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than
watching the same event on television. use specific reasons and examples to support
your opinion. 36. choose one of the following transportation vehicles and explain
why you think it has changed peoples lives. automobiles bicycles airplanes use
specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
37. do you agree or disagree that progress is always good? use specific reasons
and examples to support your answer.
38. learning about the past has no value for those of us living in the present.
do you agree or disagree? use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
39. do you agree or disagree with the following statement? with the help of
technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly.
use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
40. the expression never, never give up means to keep trying and never stop working
for your goals. do you agree or disagree with this statement? use specific reasons
and examples to support your answer.
41. some people think that human needs for farmland, housing, and industry are
more important than saving land for endangered animals. do you agree or disagree with
this point of view? why or why not? use specific reasons and examples to support your
42. what is a very important skill a person should learn insgroupsto be successful
in the world today? choose one skill and use specific reasons and examples to support
43. why do you think some people are attracted to dangerous sports or other
dangerous activities? use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
45. some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the days work.
others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night. which do you
prefer? use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.篇二：2012希望
之星口语大赛 即兴演讲题目 (参考)2012希望之星口语大赛 即兴演讲题目 （参考）
(一) about me
this is me
my best friend
my favorite sport
my favorite subject...my dream
my time to shine / i am the shining stari wish?
on my way to?
a gift to?
gain and loss?
to give or to be givennever give up
win or lose，games are funthe place i travel
learn to change yourselfthe color of life
(三)questions（1） 1whats your attitude towards shopping online?你对网购的看法？2what is the biggest influence of the internet on you?网络对你影响最大的是什
3three keys to a happy life 幸福人生的三个关键因素 4talk about your favorite book 说说你最喜欢的书 5who are you most grateful for? 你最感激的是谁？ 6talk about your favorite holiday 说说你最喜欢的假日7the most successful person you know 你所知道的最成功的人 8the greatest gift you have ever got 你曾得到最棒的礼物9talk about the most memorable event in your life 说说你人生中最难忘的事 10do
you think fashion shows are important in our daily life?11how do you usually do to save water?
12.whats your opinion about the relationship between human beings and animals?
13.whats your attitude towards e-shops?
1. will the world be a better place if human technology were not as developed
as it is now?
2. the developed countries and the developing countries, which should be
blamed more for global warming?
3. experience and creativity, which is more important in the development of
4. should middle school students be required to finish some courses in art
before they graduate from middle school?
7. should parents in china lessen the stress they put upon their children’
s performance in school?
8. if you are free to choose a country on earth to live in, which one would
you choose? why
9. of all the different problems you have in your life, which one do you think
is the most difficult to solve? how are you supposed to solve it?
10. is it reasonable for a young adult to always rely upon the help of his or
her parents to survive in the society? do you have any suggestions?
11. who should pay for the individual’s education, the government or the
individual, since almost anyone is paying tax to the government?
12. if you are the headmaster of your high school or the president of your
university, what kind of change(s) you would like to bring to your school or university
13. what do you think can we learn from the history?
14. do you think history is believable?
15. should young people pay more attention to the tradition of their fathers,
or should they simply create their own way of living?
16. with the popularization of cell-phone, do you think people’s life is made
more convenient or more troublesome?
18. against the background of globalization, should we maintain thecharacteristics of being a chinese, or should we live in a way that is globally
the same with one another?
19. with the development of artificial intelligence, is there a potential danger
in which man’s intelligence may be subjugated to that of the machine?
20. should the genetically modified food be allowed into the market?
22. how can one adapt to the radically changed, and still radically changing,
1st 10 good impromptu speech topics * what moral issue best defines you? * what is the biggest effect of the internet? * describe your worst experience * discuss the most memorable event in your life * is capitalism the best political and economic system? defend your choice. *
is knowledge more important than wisdom? * is a glass half full or half empty? explain your choice.* why are humans so fascinated with understanding the universe? * does technology live up to its promise? 2nd 10 good impromptu speech topics * the morality of zoos
* three keys to a happy life* reality tv shows
1) Is it right to publish the names of those offenders who violate the traffic rules?
2) Should I work to help my parents?
3) City life fails to bring happiness do you agree or disagree with this idea. Why? Give specific examples to support your idea.
4) Now students should earn more degrees than practical skills. Do you agree or disagree?
5) Get married without money? 裸婚Is it a good event or bad beginning? Why?
6) Ban buskers on subways?
7) Today more college students attend beauty contests than ever. What’s your point of view on this issue?
8) Buy more brand names?
9) A classic case of change?
10) Do you really believe that getting into top universities or colleges may enable you as a step closer to success?
11) We have to use our real names online? Do you agree or disagree with this proposal?
12) Do you agree or disagree with the point that students have the right to choose to live on campus or outside campus？Why. Give specific example to support your ideas.
13) College students can decide by themselves to wear brand names or not. What do you think of this point? Why?
14) Volunteers only stand out in case of disaster and accident. Do you think it is good phenomenon or not? Why?
15) We should give up dialects and move to mandarin Chinese. Do you agree or disagree?
16) Are criticism leveled upon Post 80's Generation justified? 对80后的评判正确吗？
17) Are pre-university students too young to live in foreign countries? 高中生就出国学习是否太早？
18) The study of history has value only to the extent that it is relevant to our daily lives. Do you agree or disagree with the point? Why?
19) Which is better solution to city traffic problems, to raise gasoline price or restrict the number of cars? Why? Give specific examples to support your ideas.
20) College students have the right to choose their courses. Do you agree or disagree? Why?
21) Product placement (植入式广告) should appear in Spring Festival Gala.
22) Fireworks should be banned in cities all the time.
23) "Lady first" is an outdated concept.
24) Pets should be allowed in university dormitories.
25) "Ant tribe"(蚁族) should go to smaller cities.
26) The use of animals in sports should be banned.
27) Corporal punishment on children is justified.
28) China should impose drinking age limit.
29) Great movies or TV series should be followed by sequels.
30) We should welcome genetically-modified foods.
31) Should university students start their own business as soon as they graduate from universities?
32) Should parents set limits on Internet access for their teenage children?
33) Smoking should be prohibited completely in all countries.
34) People have been alienated by the Internet.
35) Science is a threat to humanity.
36) Sex education should take place at home.
37) Should photos of pickpockets be pasted on the windows of buses as a warning for passengers?
38) China should restrict private ownership of automobiles.
39) Historic buildings should not be sacrificed to make room for urban development
40) Government officials should reveal their property information to the public.
41) Teacher's pay should be based on his/her students' performance.
42) China should continue to adopt real-name system for railway transportation.
43) Museums should be made free.
44) Zoos should be banned.
45) The divorce procedure should be made more complicated.
46) Fines should be made relative to wealth.
47) The preferential policy for students from ethnic minority groups in college entrance
examination should be abolished.
48) Advertising aiming at children should be restricted.
49) Violent sports should be banned.
50) Condom vending machines should be allowed on university campus.
51) Junk food should be taxed.
52) We should not protect a dying language.
53) Image of children should be prohibited in advertisement.
54) Cyber manhunt (人肉搜索) should be made illegal.
55) China should ban the production and sales of tobacco.
56) International Working Women's Day should be cancelled.
57) Cultural relics should be returned to their countries of origin.
58) Gambling should be legalized in areas afflicted by economic recession.
59) Who need more care in our society, men or women?
60) Men and women should retire at the same age.
61) Universities should abolish the practice of cutting off electricity at dormitory at night.
62) P.E. class should be made elective in universities.
63) English Band 4 and Band 8 Tests should be abolished.
64) High school students should be allowed to choose their major after entering universities.